2Create a Story

Resource: 2Create a Story

2Create a Story

Subject: Technologies

Year Level: K – 6

Strand: Digital Technologies

Sub strand:  Digital Technologies processes and production skills

Link to the resource: https://www.2simple.com/2create-story

Cross curriculum priorities and general capabilities: Literacy,  Information and Communication Technology Capabilities (ICT), Critical and Creating thinking.

Links to other Learning Areas: English

How to use this resource: 2Create a Story is a program where students have the ability to write a story as well as to illustrate it. It is a simple and straight forward program that uses big icons on buttons to guide students on what to do.  This program would be perfect for writing narratives. Students can hand write a draft of a story before using the program to write and illustrate their story.

Review: 2Create a Story is a fantastic option to write and draw a storybook. Student can have fun with experimenting with drawing, using different colours and editing their story. Students will also have the opportunity to practice their touch typing skills in a fun way.

3 thoughts on “2Create a Story

1. I’ve had a look at this program and it looks fantastic. Very easy for students to use and very effective. I will definitely be using this program in my classroom.

2. “2Create a Story” looks like a fun and interactive way to create a final assessment piece. If I was using this in a classroom I would likely use it with a younger age group. This could also have a Cross-Curricula link with Art as it allows you to upload your own images to use. I hope to one day use this in a classroom.