Welcome to the Technologies Curriculum Resources Blog

Dear Teachers and Pre-service Teachers
I am Dr Jenny Lane  @EduJen

Thank you for visiting our community resource blog. We have set this up as a useful resource for teachers and preservice teachers. Technology is an important part of everything we do. We have a new Technologies Curriculum in Australia and it makes sense for us to work together to find and share the best most useful resources to use in our teaching.

I am an enthusiastic blogger. Community blogging is a great way to work together to benefit all of us and most importantly the students we teach. Please use this blog to build  a set of resources and teaching ideas that we can all use as we plan our teaching in the technologies area. I look forward to seeing your postings and comments. All the work in this blog will be licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Happy blogging
Dr Jenny Lane and the DTM4260 team

2 thoughts on “Welcome to the Technologies Curriculum Resources Blog

1. Hello.
    I am a Primary school ICT teacher. I have just discovered your blog and think it is great. I am struggling to understand some of the digital technologies terminology and I think your blog would be a great resource. I would love to subscribe to your blog to receive email notification of new posts. Am I able to do this? I was unable to see a subscribe box on my iPhone. Thank you. Look forward to following your posts.

• Hi Pam
      I am pleased you are finding this blog useful. You can subscribe on the homepage on the blog
      Regards
      Jenny
      Dr Jenny Lane